1h Free Analyst TimeTrends In Eating Out And Home Cooking during COVID-19 Lockdown for weeks 1-10 (Consumer Survey Insights)
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report is part of the publisher's COVID-19 Consumer Insight series, which tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. The consumer insight offered throughout the report is drawn from the publisher's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Consumer Survey, a weekly survey that was carried out in 11 countries starting from March 25 2020.
This report focuses on consumers’ attitudes towards eating out versus cooking at home or ordering food deliveries during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how this is reflected in their choices of eating locations in the wake of lockdown measures being implemented by governments.
- Consumers are cooking more than before.
- Due to quarantine, consumers are not eating out.
- Consumers are experimenting with new cuisines and recipes.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Trends in Eating Out & Home Cooking- Weeks 1-10
- Cases and deaths
- At-home cooking
- New recipes
- Food service locations
2. About the Survey