The term digitalization refers to the process of converting analog data into a digital format. Finding the best way to harness the power of digitalization is essential for any organization. It can boost productivity, efficiency, and innovation.
While most industries have embraced digitalization, the medical devices industry has lagged behind due to cybersecurity concerns, tight regulations, and added complexities specific to this industry. However, digitalized medical devices have become more and more prevalent in the past few years, and the publisher predicts that this trend will continue and accelerate in the next 10 years.
This report focuses on digitalization in the medical devices industry, especially the medical devices that have efficiently incorporated digitalization into their business as well the software and cloud providers that are set to gain from this.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of digitalization within the medical devices sector.
Components of the report include:
- Key Players - identify big players involved in the digitalization of the medical devices industry.
- Trends - identify key trends in the medical devices industry addressed by digitalization. These are classified into technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of digitalization across major medical device markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various business segments and markets related to the use of digitalization.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of the impact of digitalization in the medical devices industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which digitalization is changing the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players in digitalization and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in digitalization to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsPlayers
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Further Reading
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- IBM Watson Health