Computer Vision (CV) represents a major advancement in computing which will result in the advancement of autonomous technology and surveillance technology. Computer Vision will result in increased growth in coming years and increasing focus on the potential of autonomous vehicles, combined with the increasing acquisition of large amounts of data has contributed to interest in the field.
Computer Vision is the field that examines how computers can gain an understanding of digital images and videos. It has gained increasing attention as the capability to gather high-quality satellite imagery and drone footage has grown, and it has significant abilities to enable advanced technologies.
CV will be essential in the development of other new technologies; hypersonic will be required to utilize Computer Vision (CV) for targeting [and] Computer Vision (CV) will also be required for advanced drones”.
The report “Computer Vision (CV) in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic Research” summarises the Computer Vision (CV) market and provide information about the financial prospects of the market and the direction of market trends.
- CV will find myriad applications in several industries, reaching a market size of $28bn by 2030, up from $3.5bn in 2019
- There will be a significant collaboration between technology companies and defense contractors as technology companies are ahead in CV development
- CV technology has the potential to become more integrated into the supply chain and not just be part of end-user products
- The main trends in computer vision over the next 12 to 24 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into four categories: Aerospace and Defense Trends, Technology Trends, Regulatory Trends, and macroeconomic trends.
- The report includes an in-depth industry analysis of computer vision and key used cases highlights how defense primes, aerospace companies, and governments have started to develop and implement computer vision technology.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine potential investment companies based on trend analysis and market projections.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the technology and the market surrounding the technology, as well as how other technologies are likely to benefit from CV.
- Strengthen your understanding of market trends as well as how the latest technological developments will impact the market
Table of Contents
- Four key CV technologies
- CV and ethics
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Aerospace and defense Trends
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Competitive analysis
- Key use cases
- Mergers and acquisitions
- API platforms
- Impact of CV on aerospace and defense
- Industry use cases
- Military use cases
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
- Public companies
- Private companies
- Aerospace and defense service companies
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman