1h Free Analyst TimeSkandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB) provides corporate and institutional banking as well as retail and SME banking. The corporate and institutional banking segment offers life insurance, pensions, shipping and real estate financing, transaction services, capital markets, investment banking, asset management, venture capital, and investor services. The retail and SME banking segment includes savings, lending, digital services, exchange and finance, overseas services, and wealth management. The bank serves individuals, SMEs, and institutional and corporate clients through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals primarily in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report provides insight into SEB's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- SEB is focusing on connectivity, automation, and analytics to enhance the customer experience, increase speed and robustness, reduce risks, and save time. The bank is using artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, and cloud technology to enhance its operational efficiencies.
- SEB is partnering with technology solutions providers to offer seamless services to individual and business customers. For example, in 2021, SEB partnered with Google Cloud to accelerate its digitization journey
- SEB is collaborating with various third-party providers and offering other institutions' products through its own channels and platforms. SEB is embracing open banking through its developer portal, offering APIs to external developers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into SEB's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm: SEB Venture Capital
- Partnership and Investment Network Map
- ICT Budgets and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Google Cloud
- Thought Machine
- Danske Bank
- OP Financial Group
- PE Accounting
- SunTec Business Solutions
- Combient Mix
- Now Interact