1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into The Hartford's insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The Hartford is a US-based holding company. Through its subsidiaries it provides property and casualty insurance products, group benefits insurance and services, exchange-traded products, and mutual funds to businesses and customers in the US, Europe, and other international markets. The Hartford's subsidiaries include First State Insurance Company, Hartford Accident and Indemnity Company, Hartford Fire Insurance Company, Hartford Casualty Insurance Company, Hartford Insurance Company of the Midwest, Hartford Insurance Company of Illinois, and Twin City Fire Insurance Company. The group offers insurance products across a wide range of segments, as well as annuity, asset management, and investment management services. The Hartford's subsidiary companies serve customers via direct sales, brokers, banks, registered investment advisors, affinity partners, an internal salesforce, and independent agents.
- The Hartford uses data and analytics tools to improve customer service and provide personalized insurance plans.
- The Hartford has deployed cloud infrastructure to reduce operational costs and increase transparency and efficiency.
- The Hartford utilizes machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to automate manual processes, increase operational efficiency, and improve client satisfaction.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into The Hartford's operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Investment Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cape Analytics
- Alert Labs
- BlackBerry Cylance
- Terbium Labs