This issue of Oil and Gas Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features information on the development of IoT platforms for the remote monitoring of oil fields and also the development of SaaS-based asset management software platforms to maintain all relevant data used in the operations of oil & gas companies. The TOE also features trends and innovations associated with the use of artificial intelligence for seismic data analytics and the use of cloud-based software platforms for several upstream and downstream processes associated with the oil & gas industry.
The TOE also provides intelligence on the use of pyrolysis for remediating the soil contaminated with crude oil and the use of electrocoagulation- based produced water remediation to remove oil and grease compounds during onshore as well as offshore operations. The TOE additionally provides insights on the development of robots for remote oil field monitoring and the use of novel carbon capture processes for natural gas sweetening. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of satellite imagery to monitor global methane emissions and the use of microwave plasma technology for the conversion of natural gas to hydrogen.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
Advancements in IoT & Cloud-based Oil Well Monitoring, Produced Water Remediation and Robots for Remote Monitoring of Oil & Gas Fields
- IoT-Enabled Remote Oilfield Monitoring System
- Remote Monitoring Of Oilfield Services
- SaaS-based Mineral Ownership Platform
- Automated Mineral Ownership Platforms
- Cloud-based Platform for Oil & Gas Operations
- Cloud-based Data Storage Facilities for Oil & Gas Explorations
- AI-based Seismic Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing for Oil & Gas Explorations
- Pyrolysis for Soil Remediation
- Biochar can Improve Water Retention Properties When used as Fertilizers
- Produced Water Remediation Using Electrocoagulation
- Stringent Discharge Limits Drive the Need for Produced Water Remediation
- Carbon Dioxide Capture for Natural Gas Sweetening
- Growing Demand for Natural Gas Drive the Need for Efficient Refining Technologies
- Four-legged Robot for Oil Field Monitoring
- Public Perception Hindering the Adoption
- Simulating Borehole Ballooning to Ensure Oil & Gas Drilling
- Real-time Simulation for Effective and Safe Deep Water Drilling Operations
- Satellite Imagery to Monitor Global Methane Emissions
- Analyzing Methane Leakage for Ensuring Environmental Sustainability
- Alternative Applications for Long-Chain Hydrocarbons
- Enabling Cost-Effective Production of Electricity Conductive Thin Coatings
- Microwave-driven, Plasma-assisted Conversion of Natural Gas to Hydrogen
- Enabling Cost-Effective and Environment-Friendly Hydrogen Production
- Key Contacts