Work From Home (WFH) Backup Strategy included
Polices and procedures are the nemesis of IT executives around the world - in MS Word, PDF, and ePub formats
IT Professionals are moving towards a WFH and mobility-based IT Infrastructure paradigm. The control and management of staff and IT processes need to be updated to reflect this new reality
In order to gain control over this shift, download the collection of the IT infrastructure policies, job descriptions, and electronic forms. Each policy and form can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a fully compliant infrastructure that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and ready to use policies.
OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 forms are now mandated for electronic reporting. This bundle contains them - Ready to Use
CIO IT Infrastructure Policy and Procedures Bundle - IT Infrastructure Policies and Procedures Address Challenges that CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors Face - Written policies represent the only way for CIOs and the executive management team can clearly communicate the way it would like employees to conduct the business of the organization. Without well-managed policies, companies are left to ad-hoc decisions made unilaterally by everyone and anyone.
Research shows that well-run companies are most productive, suffer the least loss of sensitive data, and have less downtime of operations if they have good policies in place.
Gain control over your IT realm! Download a collection of Janco's IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.
The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle is provided in MS WORD, PDF and eBook (.ePub) formats. The PDF document is over 400 pages long and contains all of the policies listed below. The MS-Word files are each individual files (1 per policy). The policies included are: Backup and Backup Retention Policy; Blog and Personal Web Site Policy; BYOD Access and Use Policy; Google Glass Policy; Incident Communication Plan Policy; Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy; Mobile Device Access and Use Policy; Outsourcing Policy; Patch Management Policy; Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy; Privacy Compliance Policy; Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy; Sensitive Information Policy; Service Level Agreement Policy; Social Networking Policy; Technology Acquisition Policy; Telecommuting Policy; Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Policy; Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy: and Wearable Device Policy.
Policies include topics like:
- Pandemic Planning Checklist - electronic form
- Top 10 Technology Travel Tips - Best Practices for International Travel
- How to create a WYOD (Wear Your Own Device) strategy
- Best Practices for Text Messaging Sensitive Information
- Legal considerations of Google Glass and other Wearable Devices
- Federal Computer Security Incident Handling Requirements
- Best Practices to Meet Compliance Requirements
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- Top 10 Cloud and Outsourcing SLA Best Practices
- ISO Compliance Requirements
- Legal definitions for records management compliance
- Generic Service Level Agreement Template
- Tips on how to avoid being scammed on social networks
- Telecommuting risks faced by the business
- Plus much more
Defining Your Optimal IT Infrastructure is a critical task that can no longer wait with all of the changes mandated by PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, changing economic environment, and changes to enterprise operating environments.
This document contains the following policies:
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy - includes WFH backup strategy (revised 07/2020)
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (revised 01/2020)
- BYOD Access and Use Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Google Glass Policy (revised 01/2018)
- Incident Communication Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- (revised 02/2020)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy (revised 01/2020)
- Outsourcing and Cloud-Based File Sharing Policy (revised 01/2018)
- Patch Management Version Control (revised 10/2018)
- Physical and Virtual Server Security (revised 01/2020)
- Privacy Compliance Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Safety Program (revised 1/2020)
- Sensitive Information Policy (revised 1/2020)
- Service Level Agreement Policy including sample metrics (revised 10/2018)
- Social Networking Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Technology Acquisition Policy (revised 10/2018)
- Telecommuting Policy (revised 03/2020)
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information (revised 10/2018)
- Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy (revised 01/2020)
- Wearable Devices (revised 03/2020)