This report provides insight into CNA Financial Corporation's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, innovation programs, technology initiatives, estimated ICT budget, and major ICT contracts.
- CNA uses data analytics and modeling techniques to estimate and analyze loss trends, exposures, and other risks associated with its assets and liabilities. This includes proprietary and third-party modeled outputs and analysis that aids decision-making with regards to pricing, underwriting, reserving, capital allocation, and reinsurance.
- In 2018, CNA entered into a three-year agreement with Atos to develop a cloud-based IT operations infrastructure. This involved migrating its legacy applications to the Atos Canopy Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud platform, shifting its legacy mainframe to a consumption-based model, and the deployment of a digital workplace.
- CNA utilizes various cyber risk management strategies to secure data and IT infrastructure internally and for its clients.
- In 2018, CNA (along with two other anchor investors) committed $75 million to the MTech Capital venture fund.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into CNA Financial Corporation's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches and partnership strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership Network Map
- ICT Budget
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Groove Health
- Shift Technology
- The Institutes RiskStream Collaborative
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- The Helper Bees