1h Free Analyst TimeAdyen is a global payment company that enables merchants to accept payments from online and offline channels. Launched in 2006, Adyen offers payment services to over 4,500 clients globally, enabling them to accept payments via more than 250 local payment methods (including debit and credit cards and alternative payment solutions) in 187 currencies.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
In addition to ecommerce payment acceptance for individual merchants, Adyen also offers MarketPay, a specialized product for online platforms and marketplaces. This service enables marketplaces to manage the payment process from onboarding individual merchants to final settlement of payments.
For offline payments, Adyen offers an array of traditional point-of-sale (POS) and mobile POS terminals to merchants in collaboration with Verifone. Adyen provides an end-to-end solution that connects merchants directly to all major and local card schemes and alternative payment methods. This way, Adyen optimizes the process by acting as gateway, processor, and acquirer, eliminating the need to connect with multiple third parties during the payment process.
In November 2019, Adyen launched a card-issuing service, enabling its clients to offer virtual and physical cards to their customers.
The report provides information and insights into Adyen including:
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
- In 2006, Adyen was founded
- In October 2015, Adyen launched RevenueProtect, an integrated risk management solution for fraud prevention and frictionless payments
- In October 2018, Adyen expanded its in-store, online, and in-app payment solution in Canada
- In August 2021, Adyen launched Score, a machine learning tool that allows merchants to identify malicious activities and monitor platform compliance
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Adyen's business operations and key events
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors
Table of Contents
- Competitor Analysis of Regional and Global Acquirers
- Performance Highlights
- Revenue Model
- Value Chain
- Products and Services
- Significant Events
- Technology Partners
- Merchant Base
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: