Mozambique - In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Mozambique provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Mozambique through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Mozambique through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Mozambique through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Mozambique through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Mozambique, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Mozambique's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Mozambique in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Mozambique perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Mozambique perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Mozambique perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key Highlights
1.3. Key Developments April 2019 - June 2020
1.4. Impact of Covid-19 on Mozambique’s Economy
1.4.2. Government Measures
220.127.116.11. Travel Ban
1.4.3. Impact on the Economy
2. Key Facts and Geographic Location
2.1. Key Facts
2.2. Geographical Location
3. Political Landscape
3.3. Structure and Policies
3.3.1. Key Political Figures
3.3.2. Structure of Government
3.3.4. Key Political Parties
3.3.5. Key Policies
3.4.1. Governance Indicators
4. Economic Landscape
4.3. Structure and Policies
4.3.1. Financial System
4.4.1. GDP and Growth Rate
4.4.2. GDP Composition by Sector
4.4.6. Fiscal Situation
4.4.7. Current Account
4.4.8. Foreign Trade
4.4.9. External Debt
4.4.10. International Investment Position
4.4.11. Monetary Situation
5. Social Landscape
5.3. Structure and Policies
5.3.1. Demographic Composition
5.3.2. Religious Composition
6. Technological Landscape
6.3. Structure and Policies
7.1. Ask the Analyst
7.2. About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Mozambique - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-Year Population by Age (As a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Mozambique
Figure 2: Mozambique - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Mozambique - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the National Congress of Mozambique, 2019
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Mozambique, 2010-2019
Figure 6: GDP Growth Rate of Mozambique (Constant Prices), 2015-2024F
Figure 7: Sector-Specific GDP in Mozambique, 2019
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Mozambique (Mzm Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Mozambique (Mzm Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 10: Service Output in Mozambique (Mzm Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 11: Mozambique’s External Trade, 2015-2018
Figure 12: FDI Inflows and Gross Fixed Capital Formation (Us$ Billion/%), 2016-2019, and Number of Greenfield Investments, 2012-2019
Figure 13: Consumer Price Index and Cpi-Based Inflation in Mozambique, 2015-2024F
Figure 14: Religions in Mozambique, 2017
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure in Mozambique (Us$ Million/%), 2012-2018
Figure 16: Gross and Net Enrollment Rate and Government Expenditure on Education (%), 2016-2018
Figure 17: Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2012-2019