1h Free Analyst TimePaul Hastings LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsPaul Hastings LLP (Paul Hastings) is a provider of legal advisory services. The firm's practice areas include anti-corruption and FCPA, antitrust and competition, complex litigation and arbitration, corporate, employment law, environment and energy, finance, investment management, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, privacy and data security, private equity, real estate, restructuring, securities and capital markets, securities enforcement, and others. It caters to energy, financial services, gaming and gambling, internet of things, life sciences and healthcare, real estate, and other industries. The company operates in Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, and the US. Paul Hastings is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Paul Hastings LLP Key Recent DevelopmentsJul 28, 2022: Correcting and Replacing Broad Reach Power closes $160 million project financing on 18 Battery Energy Storage Projects
Jun 06, 2022: Amber Infrastructure related entities, Allianz and Dalmore take further stake in Thames Tideway Tunnel
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Paul Hastings LLP - Key Facts
- Paul Hastings LLP - Key Employees
- Paul Hastings LLP - Key Employee Biographies
- Paul Hastings LLP - Major Products and Services
- Paul Hastings LLP - History
- Paul Hastings LLP - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Paul Hastings LLP - Business Description
- Paul Hastings LLP - Corporate Strategy
- Paul Hastings LLP - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Paul Hastings LLP - Strengths
- Paul Hastings LLP - Weaknesses
- Paul Hastings LLP - Opportunities
- Paul Hastings LLP - Threats
- Paul Hastings LLP - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 28, 2022: Correcting and Replacing Broad Reach Power closes $160 million project financing on 18 Battery Energy Storage Projects
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Paul Hastings LLP, Key Facts
- Paul Hastings LLP, Key Employees
- Paul Hastings LLP, Key Employee Biographies
- Paul Hastings LLP, Major Products and Services
- Paul Hastings LLP, History
- Paul Hastings LLP, Other Locations
- Paul Hastings LLP, Subsidiaries
- Paul Hastings LLP, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Indianola Municipal Utilities
- Reed Smith LLP
- Comverge Inc