Most survey respondents from the insurance sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, ‘UCC’ software and IP-contact center services are the communication & collaboration software and service types that most enterprises in the insurance sector already have or are considering investing in over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that application development & management, ‘application lifecycle management’ and ‘development/management’ will be the application development and management categories that will receive investments from most enterprises in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Insurance -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Insurance enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Insurance enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Insurance sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Insurance enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Survey Demographics
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
- Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
- Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities