1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The publisher's 'Guinea Conakry Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Guinean insurance industry.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Guinean insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, density, and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Guinean economy and demographics.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Guinean insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Guinean economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Guinea Conakry -
- It provides historical values for the Guinean insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Guinean insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Guinean insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Guinean insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Policies and Penetration
- Assets and Investments
- Industry Composition
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Key Indicators
Chapter 5 ReinsuranceChapter 6 Appendix
Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- NSIA Insurance
- SUNU Insurance Guinea
- Saham Assurance Guinea