1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Cardiovascular Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices are devices which replace or assist the pumping function of the ventricles. These devices support the functioning of a weak heart by pumping blood. They can be used as a bridge to transplantation, for destination therapy, or as a bridge to recovery post cardiotomy. They are a treatment option for end stage heart failure through the use of a ventricular assist device (VAD), also known as a heart pump, which is a mechanical circulatory assist device that helps pump blood from the heart to the rest of the body.
There are two types of implantable VADs: Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVADs) and Right Ventricular Assist Devices (RVADs) which support the left and right ventricle respectively. Another treatment option for end stage heart failure is through the implantation of a total artificial heart. A Total Artificial Heart is a prosthetic device that is implanted into the body to replace the biological heart.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic plc, Syncardia Systems LLC, Berlin Heart GmbH, Nipro Corp, Zelenograd Innovation and Technology Center, Jarvik Heart Inc and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic plc
- Syncardia Systems LLC
- Berlin Heart GmbH
- Nipro Corp
- Zelenograd Innovation and Technology Center
- Jarvik Heart Inc