The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on BCR-ABL Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Leukaemia is a heterogeneous group of cancers that affects the blood and bone marrow. Two common subtypes are lymphocytic leukaemia’s and myeloid leukaemia’s, which derive from lymphoid cells and myeloid cells, respectively. Leukaemia can progress rapidly (acute), or slowly (chronic), and is the primary cause of deaths from cancer in children and young adults under the age of 20 years. There is no standard staging system for leukaemia; the disease as described as untreated, in remission, or recurrent.
BCR-ABL is a mutation, also known as the Philadelphia (Ph) chromosome, which is formed by a reciprocal chromosomal translocation of the BCR gene on chromosome 22 with the ABL1 gene on chromosome 9. This translocation results in a BCR-ABL fusion gene and production of a fusion protein - a tyrosine kinase signalling protein this is constitutively active, causing cells to divide uncontrollably.
The BCR-ABL tests include BCR-ABL In Situ Hybridization (ISH), BCR-ABL Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAATs), BCR-ABL Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), BCR-ABL Sanger Sequencing, BCR-ABL Pyrosequencing and Cytogenetics tests.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed BCR-ABL Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total BCR-ABL Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for BCR-ABL Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for BCR-ABL Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Abbott Laboratories, Asuragen Inc, MolecularMD, Oxford Gene Technology Inc, Cepheid, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Others
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the BCR-ABL Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on BCR-ABL Tests market.
- Develop and design you’re in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving BCR-ABL Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the BCR-ABL Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific BCR-ABL Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Asuragen Inc
- Oxford Gene Technology Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc