Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks and Circuits (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits market for the year 2020 and beyond.The large geriatric population base, suffering from respiratory diseases such as COPD, is the primary driver of the market. The United Nations estimates that the population of individuals of ages over 60 will reach two billion in 2050 with a growth rate of about 3% annually, considerably faster than the population as a whole (UNDESA, 2017). Population aging affects health and healthcare, and medical devices are a crucial component of healthcare delivery.
In addition, the global population with COPD continues to expand due to smoking and poor air quality. More than 200 million people worldwide are estimated to have COPD, including more than 65 million moderate-to-severe COPD patients (Ferkol and Schraufnagel, 2014). COPD is the third leading cause of death globally (World Health Organization, 2014). Positive airway pressure devices are highly involved with the therapeutic areas for acute and chronic respiratory diseases. A study showed that mortality risk reduced by over 60% on a relative basis using long-term non-invasive ventilation for COPD patients (Köhnlein et al., 2014). patients also experienced an improvement in quality of life and exercise capacity.
The rising number of COPD patients results in an increase in the size of the acute care hospitals market and the home care market. Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) masks and circuits are commonly used in hospitals, home settings, and long-term care facilities, as patient interfaces for non-invasive ventilators or positive airway pressure devices. They are available from device manufacturers and third party suppliers. The choice of different interfaces depends on ventilation efficacy and the patient’s tolerance of the ventilation.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed Inc., Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Intersurgical Ltd., Ambu A/S, Drive Medical Ltd, BMC Medical Co., Ltd, Pulmodyne Inc, Sleepnet Corp, Hamilton Medical AG and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Non-Invasive Ventilation Masks & Circuits market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Inc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- ResMed Inc.
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Ambu A/S
- Drive Medical Ltd
- BMC Medical Co. Ltd
- Pulmodyne Inc
- Sleepnet Corp
- Hamilton Medical AG