The 'India Reinsurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Indian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Indian reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Indian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- India insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Indian reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Indian reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in India -
- It provides historical values for the Indian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Indian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Competitive LandscapeChapter 6 Competitor ProfilesChapter 7 Appendix
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
- Premium Accepted Trends
- Premium Ceded Trends
- Cession Rates
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- General Insurance Corporation of India
- Swiss Re
- Munich Re
- Axa Vie