"Category Packaging Opportunities: Baby and Childcare" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the baby care and childcare categories, using examples from the publisher's Pack-Track innovation tool. Your key questions answered: What drives packaging innovations in baby and childcare? What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the baby and childcare categories in recent years? Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on? How can baby and childcare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
With a huge and varied range of products on the retail shelf, it can be difficult for brand owners to offer something unique to consumers. Packaging is a key element that can provide differentiation and important added-value benefits. By using packaging to improve convenience and functionality it is possible to adapt to the changing lifestyles of busy consumers. Products that are specifically marketed at children can use packaging to create unique brand identities and packs with play value that encourage greater interaction and engender learning development. The publisher has used their Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category, and this report discusses special features and benefits of examples they like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within the publisher's TrendSights framework.
- In order to be more successful brand owners are adjusting their packs to different lifestyle needs of consumers.
- Convenience is important and enhanced functionality through packs that allow easy usage is a key trend which helps parents to overcome some of the day-to-day challenges of childcare.
- Brand owners are increasingly creating age-specific products. For the baby and childcare categories this often involves packaging in the form of recognizable characters and shapes that encourage creative play. This in turn leads to greater brand engagement and loyalty from both children and parents.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the publisher's Category Packaging Opportunities reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of added functionality of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table of Contents
- Category Packaging Opportunities: Baby and Child Care
- Category Packaging Opportunities: Spotlight
- Category Packaging Opportunities: Examples We Like
- Category Packaging Opportunities: Trendsights
- Category Packaging Opportunities: Action Points
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- HiPP GmbH
- H&H Group Pty
- Boryung Medience Co
- Shanghai Jahwa United Co
- Nutricia Australia Pty
- Earthwise Holdings
- Weiwei Foods & Beverages Co
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gerber Products Co
- Mead Johnson & Company
- Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp.
- UniCharm India Pvt
- Unicharm Japan
- Weihai Aibao International Trade Co
- Tetesept Pharma
- Merz Consumer Care
- Nestle Waters
- Orkla Care
- Dr. Fresh
- Corsair Toiletries
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory.