1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into Santander's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Banco Santander is a provider of retail and commercial banking, wealth management, and related financial solutions. The group offers deposits and savings accounts; loans and financing solutions; insurance; investment products; derivatives and equities, card products such as credit and debit cards; and financial planning services to individuals. In addition, it provides business loans; current and savings accounts; leasing and factoring; international banking; commercial insurance; and investment solutions to companies of all sizes. Banco Santander also offers private banking and wealth and investment management services to high-net-worth individuals and families. The group has operations in Europe, North America, and South America.
- Santander has a network of data centers interconnected by a redundant communications system, spread across strategic markets to support and develop its business processes. They combine traditional IT systems with on-premises private cloud, enabling swift adoption and integrated management of technology while accelerating digital transformation.
- Santander Spain has applied artificial intelligence (AI) to manage large volumes of customer data, creating analytical and predictive patterns. Santander also uses digital channels to send recommendations to customers, helping them manage their finances.
- In 2019, Santander signed a $700 million five-year deal with IBM to build its digital capabilities in technologies such as blockchain, big data, and AI.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Santander's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm: Mouro Capital
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Intellect Design Arena
- Rocket Mortgage
- Scalable Capital
- HDI Seguros
- Visible Alpha