COVID-19 Impact on Restaurant Brands International May 19, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Whilst all companies in the foodservice sector will see a decline in revenues owing to the spread of Coronavirus cases across the world, Restaurant Brands International Inc might minimize the effects of the pandemic, to some extent, due to its geographical diversification. Furthermore, adoption of various delivery model such as online, drive thru, and curb side pickup, which avoids social gatherings and physical contact may help company to regain consumers' confidence and subsiding the impact of the pandemic.
- Restaurant Brands International's sales appear vulnerable due to its reliance on countries with high COVID-19 exposure, particularly the US and Canada
- Restaurant Brands International's sales look vulnerable due to rapid progression of COVID-19 in North America and Western Europe - North America's burger and chicken QSR businesses are set to witness the highest value loss in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Restaurant Brands International - Key Findings As of 19th May, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS Restaurant Brands International Brand Sales
- Global Impact: the Impact of COVID-19 on the Sales of Foodservice Outlets in 2020
- Restaurant Brands International's Exposure: Sales by Region and Outlet VS Regional Impact Levels