COVID-19 Impact on Mary Kay July 8, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Whilst beauty companies around the world in general are feeling the heat of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, Mary Kay is likely to be in a position of advantage compared to its competitors once this troubling period comes to an end. While its business is not as diversified as several other global companies in terms of geographical spread, its over-dependence on China might just save the company from witnessing a huge loss in revenue.
- Recovery in China likely to work in the company’s favor; however, the US being the hotspot of COVID-19 will have significant impact on company’s sales
- Mary Kay’s significant sales exposure in North America and Latin America amplifies its impact on the business - Facial care is likely to be the most affected category in the skincare sector
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Mary Kay - Key Findings As of 8th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS Mary Kay's Brand Sales
- Geographic Spread and Portfolio Analysis - COVID-19 VS Mary Kay's Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Mary Kay's Regional Sectors