1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
COVID-19 Impact on Jacobs Douwe Egberts July 9th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Observing JDE's brand sales pattern and the publisher's revised market forecasts in 2020, JDE's hot drink business looks relatively vulnerable due to the adverse impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, with its strong brand portfolio, the brand sales may perform better than industry expectation. Also, a cash injection raised by recent IPO helps the company's operation. Overall, the losses created by COVID-19 is inevitable in 2020 but the company will have some resilience
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts' brand sales in 2020 look vulnerable due to the adverse impact of the pandemic, but its strong brand portfolio may help to mitigate losses
- JDE's heavy reliance on COVID-19 hotspots poses a challenge for the company
- JDE's non-alcoholic beverage business is likely to see an adverse impact from the COVID-19 pandemic
- The company's strong brand portfolio may help it to mitigate losses
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Jacobs Douwe Egberts - Key Findings As of 9th July, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 Vs. Jde Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Jde's Regional Sectors
- Jde's Exposure: Brand Sales by Region and Industry VS Regional Impact Levels