1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
COVID-19 Impact on Avon June 29th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Avon may witness a moderate decline in its overall brand sales due to the rapid progression of disease in countries such as Brazil, Peru, and Chile. However, the product diversity offered by the company may help in mitigating the overall losses incurred. The demand for personal hygiene products is growing across the globe, unlike make-up and fragrances. The company needs to update its strategies to minimize the loss of brand sales with innovative launches in the personal hygiene sector. In addition, the company should launch various discount offers across other products in its portfolio to attract consumers.
- Avon's personal hygiene sector may help protect the company from the impact of COVID-19 in 2020
- Avon's presence in Eastern Europe may offer some level of resilience against the impact of COVID-19 on brand sales
- The weakening economic conditions in Latin America are likely to significantly affect the C&T sales in the region during COVID-19
- Avon's overall brand sales look highly vulnerable due to its dependency on Brazil
- Avon should focus on personal hygiene products to alleviate losses in beauty care
- Owing to economic uncertainty, Avon's fragrances business is expected to witness a significant decline
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Avon - Key Findings As of 29th June, 2020
- Geographic Spread Analysis - COVID-19 VS Avon's Brand Sales
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Avon's Regional Sectors
- Avon's 2020 Exposure: Brand Sales at Risk by Region and Sector