"COVID-19 Impact on Amorepacific" reports key findings as of 3rd February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Compared to its peers, Amorepacific is hampered by the lack of geographic and product diversity. However, the company’s strong presence in South Korea and China may provide some resilience to weather the COVID-19 related effects of its growth prospects in the near future. Amorepacific relies on technology-based innovation, which has been its core competence, and this will give the company a much-needed edge over its competitors.
- Economic revival in China and the US offer Amorepacific the scope to overcome a COVID-19-induced slump in 2021
- Strong online sales will help Amorepacific in mitigating the loss in offline sales
- Amorepacific has launched vegan-friendly products and showcased an AI-powered lip make-up manufacturing system
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Amorepacific key findings as of 3 rd February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Amorepacific brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for Amorepacific's regional sectors
- About the Publisher