1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
We live in an era where our daily life is unimaginable without plastic. This extensive dependency on a non-biodegradable material has led to steady accumulation of plastic waste over the last several decades. This necessitates formulation of a sustainable and environment-friendly approach to develop a circular plastic economy for production and disposal of this ubiquitous material. To achieve a successful circular plastic economy in the long run, various stakeholders need to collaborate across various value chains. And finally, there should be efforts put in to create greater awareness among the populace for minimizing the wastage of plastics. In this report we predominantly focus on plastic as a commodity that needs to be molded to fit the parameters of a circular economic model.
- This report assesses why circular plastic economy has become a critical theme globally and how it is likely to impact different stakeholders.
- It analyses various challenges created due to plastic pollution and how circular plastic economy can help address these challenges.
- It also evaluates the steps undertaken by various governments and industry players to help realise circular plastic economy.
- The report also highlights the measures adopted by plastic recycling technology vendors, plastic user companies, and oil and gas companies in enabling the circular plastic economy.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluating the challenges of plastic pollution and steps taken to mitigate it
- Highlight the different oil and gas industry trends that are a direct consequence of circular plastic economy
- Review the initiatives and regulations introduced by governments and industry players in enabling the circular plastic economy
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies, plastic user companies, and plastic recycling technology providers in the circular plastic economy theme
Table of Contents
- Concept Brief
- Linear to Circular Transition
- Plastic Pollution
- Imagining a Circular Plastic Economy
- Oil and Gas Trends
- Technology Trends
- Regulatory Trends
- Industry Analysis
- Global Scenario for Plastic Management
- Sustainability with Plastics: Methodologies and Policies
- Oil and Gas Companies
- User Companies
- Recycling Technology Companies
- Appendix: Thematic Research Methodology