This PEST country analysis report on Azerbaijan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Azerbaijan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Azerbaijan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Azerbaijan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Azerbaijan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Azerbaijan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Azerbaijan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Azerbaijan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key Highlights
1.3. Key Developments (September 2019-August 2020)
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Economy
1.4.2. Government Measures
2. Key Facts and Geographic Location
2.1. Key Facts
2.2. Geographical Location
3. Political Landscape
3.3. Structure and Policies
3.3.1. Key Political Figures
3.3.2. Structure of Government
3.3.3. Key Political Parties
3.3.4. Key Economic and Social Policies
3.3.5. Foreign and Defense Policies
3.4.1. Governance Indicators
4. Economic Landscape
4.3. Structure and Policies
4.3.1. Financial System
4.4.1. GDP and Growth Rate
4.4.2. Fiscal Situation
4.4.3. International Investment Position
4.4.4. Monetary Situation
5. Social Landscape
5.3. Structure and Policies
5.3.1. Demographic Composition
6. Technological Landscape
6.3. Structure and Policies
6.3.1. Intellectual Property
6.3.2. Research and Development
6.4.1. Opportunity Sectors
7.1. Ask the Analyst
7.2. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Azerbaijan - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Azerbaijan - Population by Age (Percentage of Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of the Azerbaijan
Figure 2: Azerbaijan - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Azerbaijan - Head of the State and Government
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats by Political Parties (2020)
Figure 5: Azerbaijan - Evolution of GDP (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: Azerbaijan - Real GDP and Real GDP Growth Rate (Us$ Bn/%), 2015-2024F
Figure 7: Azerbaijan - Sector-Specific GDP (%), 2019
Figure 8: Azerbaijan - Agricultural Output (Azn Bn/%), 2014-2020F
Figure 9: Azerbaijan - Industrial Output (Azn Bn/%), 2014-2020F
Figure 10: Azerbaijan - Services Output (Azn Bn/%), 2014-2020F
Figure 11: Azerbaijan - External Trade (Us$ Bn), 2014-2018
Figure 12: Azerbaijan - Inflation (%), 2015-2021F
Figure 13: Azerbaijan - Unemployment Rate (%), 2015-2024F
Figure 14: Azerbaijan - Major Religions (%) (2010E)
Figure 15: Azerbaijan - Healthcare Expenditure (Us$ Bn/%), 2012-2018
Figure 16: Azerbaijan - Public Expenditure on Education (Us$ Bn/%), 2010-2016
Figure 17: Azerbaijan - Total Expenditure on R&D (Us$ Mn/%), 2010-2018
Figure 18: Azerbaijan - Internet Users and Penetration (Mn/%), 2014-2019