This PEST country analysis report on Honduras provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Honduras through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Honduras through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Honduras through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Honduras through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Honduras, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Honduras's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Honduras in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Honduras perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Honduras perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Honduras perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key Highlights
1.3. Key Developments September 2019 - August 2020
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Honduras Economy
1.4.2. Government Measures
126.96.36.199. Travel Ban
1.4.3. Impact on the Economy
2. Key Facts and Geographic Location
2.1. Key Facts
2.2. Geographical Location
3. Political Landscape
3.3. Structure and Policies
3.3.1. Key Political Figures
3.3.2. Structure of Government
3.3.3. Key Political Parties
3.3.4. Key Policies
3.4.1. Governance Indicators
4. Economic Landscape
4.3. Structure and Policies
4.3.1. Financial System
4.4.1. GDP and Growth Rate
4.4.2. Fiscal Situation
4.4.3. Current Account
4.4.4. Foreign Trade
4.4.5. External Debt
4.4.6. International Investment Position
4.4.7. Monetary Situation
5. Social Landscape
5.2.1. Demographic Composition
5.3.2. Income Distribution
6. Technological Landscape
6.3. Structure and Policies
6.4.1. Telecommunications, Broadband, and Internet
7.1. Ask the Analyst
7.2. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Honduras - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-Year Population by Age (As a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Honduras
Figure 2: Honduras - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Honduras - Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Honduras - Distribution of Seats in the National Congress, 2017
Figure 5: Honduras - Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: Honduras - Real GDP and GDP Growth (Us$ Billion/%), 2015-2024F
Figure 7: Honduras - GDP by Sector (%), 2019
Figure 8: Honduras - Agricultural Output (Hnl Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 9: Honduras - Industrial Output (Hnl Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 10: Honduras - Services Output (Hnl Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 11: Honduras - Trade Position (Us$ Billion), 2014-2018
Figure 12: FDI Inflows and % of Gross Fixed Capital Formation (2016-2019) and Number of Greenfield Investments in Honduras (2012-2019)
Figure 13: Honduras - Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation, 2015-2024F
Figure 14: Honduras - Unemployment Rate (%), 2015-2021F
Figure 15: Honduras - Major Religions (%) 2014
Figure 16: Honduras - Healthcare Expenditure (Us$ Billion/%), 2012-2018
Figure 17: Honduras - Gross Enrollment Ratio (%) (2015-2018)
Figure 18: Honduras - Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2010-2019