This PEST country analysis report on Bulgaria provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Bulgaria through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Bulgaria through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Bulgaria through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Bulgaria through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Bulgaria, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Bulgaria's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Bulgaria in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key Highlights
1.3. Key Developments September 2019 - August 2020
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Bulgarian Economy
1.4.2. Government Measures
1.4.3. Impact on Economy
2. Key Facts and Geographic Location
2.1. Key Facts
2.2. Geographical Location
3. Political Landscape
3.3. Structure and Policies
3.3.1. Key Political Figures
3.3.2. Structure of Government
3.3.3. Structure of Legislature
3.4. Key Policies
3.4.3. Foreign and Defense Policies
3.5.1. Governance Indicators
4. Economic Landscape
4.3. Structure and Policies
4.3.1. Financial System
4.4.1. GDP and Growth Rate
4.4.2. GDP Composition by Sector
4.4.3. Fiscal Situation
4.4.4. International Investment Position
4.4.5. Monetary Situation
5. Social Landscape
5.3. Structure and Policies
5.3.1. Demographic Composition
5.4.2. Income Distribution
6. Technological Landscape
6.3. Structure and Policies
6.3.1. Intellectual Property
6.3.2. Research and Development
6.4.1. Opportunity Sectors
6.4.2. Research and Development
7.1. Ask the Analyst
7.2. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Bulgaria - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-Year Population by Age (% of Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Bulgaria
Figure 2: Bulgaria - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Bulgaria - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Bulgaria, 2010-2019
Figure 5: Bulgaria’s GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 2015-2024F
Figure 6: Sector-Specific GDP in Bulgaria, 2019
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Bulgaria (Bgn Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Bulgaria (Bgn Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 9: Services Output in Bulgaria (Bgn Billion/%), 2015-2020F
Figure 10: Bulgaria’s Balance of Trade Position (Us$ Billion), 2015-2019
Figure 11: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Bulgaria, 2015-2024F
Figure 12: Unemployment in Bulgaria, 2015-2021F
Figure 13: Major Religions in Bulgaria (%)
Figure 14: Government Healthcare Expenditure in Bulgaria (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2012-2018
Figure 15: Government Education Expenditure in Bulgaria (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2008-2017
Figure 16: Internet Usage and Growth (Millions/%), 2015-2019