1h Free Analyst TimeCOVID-19 Impact on Grupo Bimbo
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"COVID-19 Impact on Grupo Bimbo" reports key findings as of July 10th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Grupo Bimbo aims to deliver essential food products to consumers and is taking measures to continue the flow of its products into stores. To cater the increased demand due to lockdowns, the company reopened its manufacturing plant in the US on a temporary basis. Moreover, the company has increased production times and taken efforts to achieve the highest efficiency by avoiding downtimes or any production interruption. The company is also focusing on personal and food safety during this crucial time. It has strategically scheduled cleaning and maintenance time in its production facilities to avoid the spread of the virus among its workers.
- The strong footprint of Grupo Bimbo in bakery and cereals will help it ride out the COVID-19 outbreak
- Grupo Bimbo's strong bakery products business will provide resilience for its overall sales amid the global pandemic
- Consumers looking to stock up food items to reduce shopping trips will help the company to sustain sales
- Grupo Bimbo's strong bakery and cereals business should help to mitigate losses caused by the COVID-19 crisis
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Grupo Bimbo - key findings as of 10th July, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis -COVID-19 vs Grupo Bimbo's brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Grupo Bimbo's regional sectors
- Grupo Bimbo 2020 exposure: brand sales to gain by region except in the Middle East and North Africa
- Food 2020 impact -a gain of $1,342.9 if performance is in line with trends
- Bakery and cereals exposure: brand sales by region and category
- Operational reactions from Grupo Bimbo -indications from recruitment trends