1h Free Analyst TimeCOVID-19 Impact on Amway
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"COVID-19 Impact on Amway" reports key findings as of July 8, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The majority of consumer goods company are likely to see a major upheaval due to the global pandemic. Also, the concentration of company’s products under cosmetics & toiletries industry will affect the brand sales during the pandemic period. Amway would record a surge in demand for its household products, which have the potential to perform well amid the outbreak. At the same time, online sales of the company are expected to increase as consumers are staying indoors.
- Amway's overall sales depends on the performance of its skincare and household care products in Asian countries
- Amway's heavy presence in cosmetic and toiletries business will incur losses due to pandemic disruption in the sector - Consumers' increased focus on keeping their homes clean and germ-free will help Amway to sustain sales in the household products sector
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Amway -key findings as of 8thJuly, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis -COVID-19 vs Amway's brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Amway’s regional sectors
- Amway's 2020 exposure: brand sales at risk by region and sector
- Cosmetics and toiletries 2020 impact -$377.87m at risk
- Household products 2020 impact -$58.71m to gain