Launched in Germany in 2013, agile is a three-month accelerator program that supports potential start-ups providing innovative energy solutions through mentorship, training, funding, and networking opportunities.
E.ON #futurelab provides a platform for all the company's employees to identify and build upon their ideas solving energy related problems through digital solutions
E.ON ERC operates in partnership with RWTH Technical University Aachen with an objective to discover and build sustainable future energy systems for its customers leveraging technologies like IoT, AI, and big data.
The Grid Startup Challenge was organized jointly by nine of E.ON's German regional subsidiaries including Avacon, E.DIS, Bayernwerk, Hansewerk, Westnetz, Süwag, enviaM, Lechwerke, and VSE as well as e.Kundenservice Netz and E.ON Innovation, to identify promising solutions and test them in the operational business.
E.ON launched €250 million fund based Future Energy Ventures, a venture capital platform that will fund digital technologies and business models transforming energy.
E.ON DataLab is responsible for testing and building solutions in the areas of automation, asset-life extension, and predictive maintenance, using technologies like AI, neural networks, and advanced algorithms for its own assets related to energy production, grid operations, and database of weather-related information and end-user consumption.
This report provides insight into E.ON SE's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- E.ON has been focusing on technology collaborations, developing strong tech investment portfolio, supporting potential tech start-ups through its accelerator programs, and introducing new digital solutions independently as well as through third parties in order to promote sustainable energy consumption.
- E.ON has rolled out several initiatives to collaborate with start-ups across the globe.
- E.ON introduced several digital applications for field workers, to ensure smooth user experience and achieve productivity gains
- E.ON is focusing on enhancing the customer experience through personalized products, targeted communication, and higher customer engagement.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into E.ON SE's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- eSmart Systems
- DRUID AI
- Wipro ,SAP
- ALD Automotive