Approaches to the Purification, Analysis and Characterization of Antibody-Based Therapeutics provides the interested and informed reader with an overview of current approaches, strategies and considerations relating to the purification, analytics and characterization of therapeutic antibodies and related molecules. While there are obviously other books published in and around this subject area, they seem to be either older (c.a. year 2000 publication date) or are more limited in scope. The book will include an extensive bibliography of the published literature in the respective areas covered. It is not, however, intended to be a how-to methods book.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. LC-MS characterization of antibody-based therapeutics: recent highlights and future prospects
2. Engineering of Protein A for improved purification of antibodies and Fc-fused proteins
3. High fidelity affinity purification of Fc-fusion molecules from product related impurities
4. Recent advances in continuous downstream processing of antibodies and related products
5. Recent advances in antibody-based monolith chromatography for therapeutic applications
6. Recent advances in harvest clarification for antibodies and related products
7. Recent advances in ultrafiltration and virus filtration for production of antibodies and related biotherapeutics
8. A roadmap for IgG-like bispecific antibody purification
9. High-throughput, parallelized and automated protein purification for therapeutic antibody development