1h Free Analyst Time“Morocco Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by the publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
'Morocco’s total telecom service revenues will grow from US$3.5 billion in 2021 to US$4.2 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period, supported by increasing service revenues from mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data service revenues will grow at the CAGR of 8.6% over 2021-2026, driven by increasing mobile internet subscriptions and growing data ARPUs over the forecast period 2021-2026. Fixed broadband service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over 2021-2026, supported by growing broadband penetration and improving broadband ARPUs.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Morocco.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Morocco is set to grow at a 3.5% CAGR over 2021-2026. Mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV will be the key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- Mobile revenue will account for 70.7% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2026.
- Fixed broadband service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over 2021-2026, driven by the government's initiatives for strengthening fixed network infrastructure.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Morocco's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Morocco's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Morocco's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Morocco.
Table of Contents
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Maroc Telecom
- Orange Morocco
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Maroc Telecom
- Orange Morocco
- beIn Sports