This study provides market sizing and forecasts, both in terms of unit shipments and revenues, as well as a competitive assessment of the market. The forecast in the study also talks about the revenue per region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America).
This research service examines the market ecosystem and the primary applications as well as the growth environment and competitive profiles of top providers in the market. The study also explores growth opportunities for vendors and network service providers in the global Wi-Fi 6 enterprise market and identifies potential business models.
The focus of this report is the Wi-Fi 6 enterprise access points (APs) market. Therefore, shipment units correspond to global Wi-Fi 6 APs shipment for the enterprise segment in a calendar year and market revenue correspond to Wi-Fi 6 AP sales-related income from worldwide WLAN vendors.
Currently, businesses are increasingly moving toward greater digitization and seamless connectivity. Much work remains to be done for enabling high-bandwidth applications and ubiquitous connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 and 5G standards, and communications service providers (CSPs) and enterprises need clarity to cut through open concept of edge computing capabilities.
Vendors are trying to remain at the forefront of the wireless market, launching Wi-Fi 6 and 5G services that are part of a holistic connectivity solution. Currently, they can manage to coordinate Wi-Fi 6 and 5G together to serve as complementary connectivity options, so that customers can use them seamlessly all day anywhere without experiencing difficulties. The most pioneering vendors already have a vision of developing an integrated network powered by software that meets the needs of CSPs and enterprises, with a single network management platform that control all process and security policies.
In addition to the converged artificial intelligence (AI)-based wireless platform, the software-defined enterprise approach will change the IT landscape in the near future.
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of Top Three Strategic Imperative 8™ on the Global Wi-Fi 6 Enterprise Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Total Wi-Fi 6 Enterprise Market - Scope Of Analysis
- Growth Environment
- Wi-Fi 6 Ecosystem
- Wi-Fi Comparison Overview
- Wi-Fi 6 - Key Features and Benefits
- Wi-Fi 6 - Key Applications
- Wi-Fi 6 in Stadiums
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G Comparison Overview
2. Growth Environment
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Competitive Environment
3. Competitive Profiles of Leading Global Wi-Fi 6 Providers
- Cisco Systems
- Aruba Networks
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Extreme Networks
- Juniper Networks
4. Growth Opportunity Universe, Global Wi-Fi 6 Enterprise Market
- Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Single Network Management Platform for Optimized Customer Experience, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Open Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for Interoperability, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Onboarding Wi-Fi for Seamless Connectivity, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Cloud-based Platforms for Complete Portfolio in Addition to On-premise Solution, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Wi-Fi 6 And 5G Operating Complementarily for Breadth Portfolio, 2020
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer