1h Free Analyst TimeThe household care and laundry sector has seen a major increase in value and volume forecasts across the next three years in part due to COVID-19 driving long-term changes in how consumers shop for these products. Premiumization is set to be a key trend for this sector with new innovative products, formula, and solutions are being offered in light of the pandemic and boosting the market's value growth.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report is part of the Sector Landscapes series, which gives an overview of the market characteristics and shopping behavior driving innovation in the sector.
- COVID-19 effects have boosted the overall sector outlook.
- Value growth trumps volume across the sector.
- Sustainability can be leveraged to achieve premium positioning.
- Innovations are key to future growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of ContentsSector Landscapes: Household and Laundry
1. Industry overview
2. News analysis
3. Shopping behavior
4. Deals analysis
5. Innovation analysis