Maybank is a provider of an array of personal banking, wholesale banking, investment banking, private banking, online banking, and insurance products and services. Its personal and wholesale banking product and service portfolio comprises lending solutions such as mortgage loans, trade finance, vehicle and equipment loans, share margin financing, and personal loans; card products such as debit and credit cards; accounts and deposits that include saving accounts, current accounts, cash accounts and Islamic accounts; custody and clearing services; and personal accident plans. It also provides wealth management services and treasury services, takaful insurance products and other services. The group has an operational presence in Malaysia, China, the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Labuan, Cambodia, the UK, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong (China SAR), Thailand, the US, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, Laos, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain.
- Maybank is investing in real-time monitoring tools and collaborating with regulators and international parties for insights on potential threats.
- It has launched e-banking platform Maybank2u, providing a consolidated view of its products and helping customers manage their savings and insurance.
- M25 is a five-year strategy that aims to accelerate Maybank's growth and establish the group as one of the region's leaders in financial services.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Maybank's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership Network Map
- ICT Budget
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: