1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into DBS's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Through principal subsidiary DBS Bank, DBS Group Holdings offers a range of banking and financial solutions that include current, savings, multi-currency, and business accounts; debit and credit cards; fixed deposits; and personal and professional loans. It provides insurance coverage for life, health, travel, cars, accidents, education, and business. The company also offers wealth management, treasury products, cash management, trade finance, private banking, institutional banking, online banking, and advisory and capital markets solutions. Its priority markets include India, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- DBS has made significant investments in virtual private cloud infrastructure to reduce the number of physical servers and the size of data centers
- DBS is utilizing technologies such as big data, AI, and data analytics to meet customers' digital expectations and enhance customer experiences
- In 2022, DBS entered the metaverse ecosystem through a partnership with virtual gaming world The Sandbox to develop immersive technologies
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into DBS's fintech operations
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator Programs and Innovation Centers
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Investment Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- China Capital Logistics
- Wanxiang Blockchain Labs