1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into CIMB's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
CIMB Group Holdings is a provider of financial products and services. It offers a range of consumer banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking, and asset management services to retail and corporate customers. The group's product portfolio includes current accounts, savings accounts, credit and debit cards, personal and business loans, and life insurance. CIMB also provides investment banking, financial advisory services, underwriting services, stockbroking, asset management, private banking services, and online banking services. These are all offered under its CIMB, CIMB Bank, CIMB Niaga, CIMB Thai, and CIMB Islamic brands. The group serves customers through a network of retail branches in Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, and Thailand.
- To accelerate its digital transformation strategy, the bank rolled out Forward 23, a mid-term strategic roadmap for 2019-23. The strategy focuses on customer centricity; digitalizing operations; leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, data, and analytics; and building technology partnerships.
- In order to unify its regional operations into a single platform, CIMB initiated a core banking system project, One Platform (1P), in 2016. The project was developed in partnership with technology companies and powered by Silverlake Axis' Integrated Banking System.
- In April 2019, CIMB launched the Future of Work Center to improve its employees' skill sets and understanding of technologies such as AI, robotics, and data analytics.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into CIMB's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ripple Labs
- Liquid Group
- PLUS Malaysia Berhad
- Digi Telecommunications
- GHL Systems
- Ant Financial Services
- Saxo Capital Markets
- JB Financial Group
- Axiata Digital
- CIS Bayad Center
- MyEG Services
- Pru Life UK
- iTrust Trading
- ICHX Tech