The algorithms in the publisher’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. The publisher's 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. The publisher's thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
- The publisher has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the publisher’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, the publisher tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores.
Reasons to Buy
- The publisher's thematic investment research product, supported by their thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- The publisher's unique differentiator, compared to all their rival thematic research houses, is that the publisher's thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of Contents
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the M&A Market
- Structural Characteristics of the Automotive Industry and Tie-Ups
- Potential Acquisition Targets Over the Next Two Years
- M&A Activity Over the Last Few Years
- Appendix: Thematic Research Methodology