1h Free Analyst TimeAXA SA is a global insurance company offering both life and non-life insurance products. It offers life insurance and savings products such as individual life insurance, group life insurance, health and personal protection products, and individual and group savings retirement products. It also offers property and casualty insurance products such as motor, household, property, and general liability insurance, apart from retail banking products and services. AXA operates in six geographical segments namely France, Asia, Europe, AXA XL (the U.S.-based subsidiary of AXA offering insurance products to commercial establishments), transversal and central holdings and international, which comprises Africa, Latin America, and Middle East. The company has five operating activities namely Property & Casualty, Life & Savings, Health, Asset Management, and Banking.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
AXA launched AXA Next in January 2019 for managing the group’s innovation strategies. AXA Next consists of AXA Labs, Kamet, AXA Venture Partners, AXA Partners, and AXA Global Parametrics.
AXA Singapore set up a Digital Hive project that focuses on monitoring and analyzing the conversations, information, and feedback of customers across various social media channels and online platforms.
AXA XL Insurance launched Cube, a risk innovation incubator, in November 2019. Cube is a six-week program designed to help risk managers work together with AXA XL risk and innovation experts to develop innovative risk management solutions.
In 2017, AXA launched a three-month accelerator program called AXA Prevention with Impact Accelerator in collaboration with Impact Hub to develop innovative solutions that reduce the risks associated with people and their property.
In May 2021, AXA launched the AXA Startup Angel competition to identify two promising startups and offer them the necessary support for expanding their respective businesses.
This report provides insight into AXA's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, innovation programs, technology initiatives, estimated ICT budgets, and major ICT contracts.
- AXA has been strategically focusing on disruptive technologies including the cloud, AI, machine learning, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, insurtech, and data analytics to develop innovative financial solutions, improve customer experiences, provide prompt customer service, and optimize its business operations.
- The group is utilizing AI to improve its business model and services and tapping the cloud to manage data on the cloud infrastructure.
- The insurance company partners with leading software companies, insurance brokers, analytics companies, IoT companies, and mobile tech companies in the fields of AI, fintech, blockchain, and big data to develop new products, improve customer experiences, and bolster operational efficiency.
- The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AXA's fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator Programs and Innovation Centers
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm AXA Venture Partners
- Group and Venture Arm Investments
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Pessl Instruments
- Neptune Flood
- Global Risk Exchange
- RingCentral Engage Digital
- Slice Labs
- Solera Audatex
- Inside Board
- Phenom People
- Incepto Medical
- Limelight Health
- HUB Security
- Futurae Technologies
- Contrast Security
- nSure AI
- Air Doctor
- Maestro Health
- Accounto Technology