1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Deutsche Bank AG is a provider of investment banking, corporate and retail banking, and asset and wealth management solutions. Its portfolio of offerings comprises deposit services, card products, loans, trust and securities solutions, wealth and investment planning, financial advice, and financing. It has an operational presence in EMEA, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. The bank is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
In 2015, Deutsche Bank launched its Innovation Labs in Berlin and London to connect the bank’s in-house decision-makers with technology startups, thus enabling them to explore, test, and adopt technologies that help the bank enhance its client proposition.
In September 2019, Deutsche Bank launched Blue Water Fintech Space, its first innovation hub in Shanghai. The hub aims to provide a collaboration platform for building fintech partnerships and extending its digital offerings to Chinese clients.
In May 2018, Deutsche Bank partnered with Plug and Play and TechQuartier to create Fintech Europe, a 12-week accelerator program conducted twice annually.
This report provides insight into Deutsche Bank's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In 2018, Deutsche Bank launched the Fabric Development Platform in order to enable its developers to deploy applications in minutes. This cloud-based, software-defined network provides an open platform for third-party technology experts to create innovative solutions through integrated APIs.
- Launched in November 2017, dbAPI is Deutsche Bank’s technical interface, allowing fintech startups and technology providers to create and test digital solutions for bank clients while providing access to approved customer data in compliance with PSD2 standards.
- In February 2015, Deutsche Bank signed a long-term agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to leverage the latter’s cloud computing technology and modernize its wholesale banking IT infrastructure as part of Project Nucleus, a 10-year digital transformation project launched in 2012.
- In January 2014, Deutsche Bank launched the DB Global Technology center in Romania to help transform the technological landscape in Central and Eastern Europe. The center is responsible for building IT infrastructure that supports the development of innovative software applications, testing methodologies, and a unified platform for business analysis and project management.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Deutsche Bank’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Centers & Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Skyline AI
- BNY Mellon
- JP Morgan
- HCL Technologies
- SWIFT gpi
- Baldi Labs
- Global Savings Group