1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
GirlCult, a cosmetics start-up that commenced operations in 2018, focuses on low pricing and a well diversified product line to attract young consumers. Instead of signing up celebrities, the brand collaborates with relatively amateur bloggers to communicate authenticity.
Established in 2018, GirlCult is a Chinese cosmetics brand that emphasizes attractive product packaging and unique product names such as Curiosity and Crush to generate interest among consumers. Furthermore, GirlCult’s product collection is developed using various interesting themes such as mountain and sea collection and utopia among others which incorporates mythology and various other themes influenced by nature and personalities among others to engage with consumers. Product pricing is another factor that has helped the brand to become popular among the Millennial and Generation Z consumers (those born after 1995).
- Personalization is key to engaging target consumers.
- Interesting themes used to describe products, supplemented by crossover campaigns.
- Leveraging social media to enhance customer engagement.
- Amid COVID-19, demand for local Chinese products gained traction.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Perfect Diary
- Marie Dalgar
- Rainology ,Tick & Lick
- IDG Capital
- Qingsong Fund
- Xiaohongshu or Little Red Book
- Gen Z