1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Digitalization enables brands to rapidly adjust to changes in demand and consumer behavior. FMCG companies, retailers, and foodservice outlets have adopted digitalization in response to increasing smartphone usage and consumer desires for on-demand service.
This report provides an overview of digitalization in FMCG. It looks at how particular digital technologies have been implemented, and how popular their uptake has been. Furthermore, it assesses the impact that COVID-19 has had on digitalization within consumer goods.
- The rollout of digitalization has been pre-empted by the need to offer consumers greater personalization and convenience.
- COVID-19 has exacerbated demand for direct-to-consumer (D2C) strategies as brands seek to access their consumer base beyond the traditional retail model.
- New forms of digitalization will continue to enhance the e-commerce experience. AR, the overlay of digital content into a real-world environment, is increasingly making headway into online shopping.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the latest sub-trends around digitalization.
- Identify new and emerging technologies to help better position your product offering.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn what is trending among particular digital technologies.
Table of Contents
- Consumer attitudes
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
Impact on consumer goods and services
- The impact of COVID-19
- Use cases
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value chain
- Consumer drivers
- Brand and product attributes
- Public companies
- Private companies
- Further reading
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Domino's Pizza
- Bundl Technologies