1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
COVID-19 Impact on Nestle, H2 2020 Update key findings as of September 30th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Nestlé's diversification, both geographically and product portfolio wise, provides the company with necessary the help in weathering-off the negative impact of the pandemic. Although its sales are projected to contract owing to COVID-19, growth in the food business is expected to limit the losses and provide a platform for the company to revive over the next couple of years.
- The company’s geographic and product diversification is to assist Nestlé in warding off negative effectives of COVID-19 and bounce back in near future
- The company’s top line performance is at a risk of contraction in 2020 owing to COVID-19
- The soft drinks sector, particularly water categories, to be the most affected by the pandemic
- Americas to drive Nestlé's food business growth despite COVID-19 exposure
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Nestlé - Key findings as of 03rd September 2020
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Nestlé brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Nestlé’s regional sectors
- Nestlé’s 2020 exposure - brand sales at risk by region and industry
- Nestlé's 2020 Non Alcoholic beverages business exposure - $5.1 billion at risk
- Nestlé's 2020 Food business exposure- $1.9 billion to gain
- Contact us
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: