1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
COVID-19 Impact on Beiersdorf, H2 2020 Update key findings as of August 24th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Beiersdorf's strong image and focus on essential items puts it in at an advantage over other companies in the face of the pandemic. Its R&D focus on the development of innovative ideas and products to meet the changing market trends and consumer requirements will also help it to overcome the present adverse conditions. Furthermore, the easing of restrictions in Western Europe markets may offer some benefits as Beiersdorf has a major presence in the region.
- Beiersdorf is trying to adhere to changing consumer demand amid the pandemic, which may provide some protection against the brand's declining sales
- Beiersdorf's geographical diversity should help mitigate losses suffered during the first half of 2020
- Skincare and personal hygiene sectors are expected to be the most impacted in 2020
- With the OTC healthcare business accounting for a small value share of Beiersdorf's sales, it is not expected to have a significant impact on its performance
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Beiersdorf - key findings as of 24th August, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Beiersdorf's brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Beiersdorf's regional sectors
- Beiersdorf's 2020 exposure - brand sales at risk by region and sector
- OTC healthcare exposure: brand sales by region and sector vs regional impact levels
- Contact us
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Procter & Gamble