1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Inna Organic, a direct-to-customer, online instant skincare products company established in 2016, secured a loyal customer base among Chinese-speaking customers in South Asia, Australia, and the US.
Inna Organic was the first dual certified organic beauty brand in Taiwan, securing certifications for its “natural” credentials from COSMOS Organic and EWG America.
- Transparency in ingredients used in the products helped Inna Organic to stand apart from clutter in the beauty industry.
- Certification from trusted organizations for its natural formulation enabled Inna Organics to project itself as a clean beauty brand, which paved the way for the company to enter into new markets and gain customer trust.
- By customizing cosmetics and skincare products for the distinct skin types of consumers in its markets, Inna Organics gained customer loyalty.
- D2C brands such as Inna Organic are well positioned to tap into the boom in online retail amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Inna Organic