As medical procedures and drug technology improve and change, ways of funding these health services must also adapt. Funding bottlenecks and limitations can be a major hindrance in providing top-tier healthcare to populations. Finding new ways to bring payers and payees together while reducing barriers and additional costs will ensure that healthcare value remains high. Currently, the two hotly discussed topics in this area are reimbursement of health information technology (IT), especially telehealth, as well as the value-based model of reimbursement.
This report explores the theme of seamless financing in healthcare, with a focus on Health IT reimbursement and value-based care.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, the publisher predicts how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers seamless financing in healthcare theme.
- It includes case studies.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This seamless financing thematic report examines the key players and trends over the next few years.
Table of Contents
- Case Studies
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Appendix: “Thematic” Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- UnitedHealth Group
- Clover Health
- Oscar Health
- Bright Health
- CVS Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Vita Care
- Novant Health
- Avant-garde Health