The Arctic: A Barometer of Global Climate Variability provides a comprehensive source of information on all aspects of the Arctic region. Through thorough research, first-hand accounts and case studies, the book details international arctic research initiatives and native environments, including flora and fauna. Sections explore the impact of climate change, the effect of the Arctic on climate change, the environmental issues facing the region and how it is adapting. It is also a must-read source of information for polar scientists, applicable PhD students, early researchers, environmental scholars, and anyone searching for information on any aspect of the Arctic region.
Users will find a great resource that brings together all aspects of Arctic research into one concise book.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Polar Lights and Midnight Sun
3. Arctic Explorations
4. Living Resources
5. Non-living Resources
6. The Arctic: Ocean of the Future
7. The societal living style of Natives
8. Arctic Governance and International Arctic Research Initiatives
9. Indian Arctic Exploration Programme
10. Climatic Change and Arctic
11. Environmental Risk from Exploitation of the Arctic
12. Space Weather
13. Militarization in the Arctic