1h Free Analyst TimeCynergy Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cynergy Bank Ltd (Cynergy), formerly Bank of Cyprus UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Cynergy Capital Ltd, is a provider of commercial and retail banking services to business owners, property entrepreneurs, and family businesses across the UK. It provides retail banking solutions such as accounts, loans, mortgages, debit cards, overdrafts, and investment solutions. Cynergy also offers property lending solutions such as residential and commercial investment and development finance to its customers. It caters to retail, corporate, wealthy, and medium enterprises, through a network of bank branches and business banking centers in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Redhill, Manchester, and Edinburgh across the UK. Cynergy is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Cynergy Bank - Key Facts
- Cynergy Bank - Key Employees
- Cynergy Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Cynergy Bank - Major Products and Services
- Cynergy Bank - History
- Cynergy Bank - Company Statement
- Cynergy Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cynergy Bank - Business Description
- Cynergy Bank - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cynergy Bank - Strengths
- Cynergy Bank - Weaknesses
- Cynergy Bank - Opportunities
- Cynergy Bank - Threats
- Cynergy Bank - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the publisher
- Contact the publisher
List of Tables
- Cynergy Bank, Key Facts
- Cynergy Bank, Key Employees
- Cynergy Bank, Key Employee Biographies
- Cynergy Bank, Major Products and Services
- Cynergy Bank, History
- Cynergy Bank, Other Locations
- Cynergy Bank, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Starling Bank Ltd
- Nottingham Building Society
- FBN Bank (UK) Ltd
- Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC