Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Carpetright Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Carpetright Ltd (Carpetright) is a home improvement retailer. The company offers diverse range of floor coverings and beds. The company’s product portfolio includes rugs, beds, carpets, doormats, Vinyl, laminates, mattresses, wood flooring, curtains and blinds, tiles, artificial grass and bed frames. Its services include installation, sampling, bed recycling, home consultation and home delivery. Carpetright offers products under the House Beautiful, Country Living, Carpetright, Essential Value, Kosset, Sleepeezee, Bella, Good Housekeeping, Kosset, Nestledown, People and Planet, Premoda, Rest Assured, Silentnight, Sleepright Beds, Soft Collection, Brintons, Ulster, Kahrs, Sealy, Quick-Step, Kahrs, Tegola, and Westex brands. It also merchandises products online through their e-commerce website. The company’s operations are spread across the UK, the Netherlands, Holland, Belgium, and Ireland. Carpetright is headquartered in Purfleet, Essex, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
- Carpetright Ltd - Key Facts
- Carpetright Ltd - Key Employees
- Carpetright Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Carpetright Ltd - History
- Carpetright Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Carpetright Ltd - Business Description
- Carpetright Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Carpetright Ltd - Strengths
- Carpetright Ltd - Weaknesses
- Carpetright Ltd - Opportunities
- Carpetright Ltd - Threats
- Carpetright Ltd - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Carpetright Ltd, Key Facts
- Carpetright Ltd, Key Employees
- Carpetright Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Carpetright Ltd, History
- Carpetright Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Carpetright Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- John Lewis Partnership Plc
- United Carpets Group Ltd
- Arighi Bianchi Ltd
- woolton carpet centre ltd
- Dunelm Group plc
- Axminster Carpets Ltd
- Amazon.com Inc